Oh Look! Somewhere To Go!

>> Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I have realized a few things over the course of time.  One is that if I have some quirks (rather like "if there are peanuts in peanut butter"), I have come by them honestly.  Precious Daughter 1 has posted something about my parents that may Explain A Lot.


The other thing is that this blog is run on caffeine, sad to say. My best uninterrupted time is late at night. My best thoughts are caffeine driven.  Only thoughts. Tragical.

But now for some really good news!  BooMama, Big Mama and Rocks In My Dryer are going to be together dishing out their particular brand of crazy at a conference in June. I'd love to go. Oh! Would that be too cool, or what? Now, since I am the original white knuckle flyer, I'm going to have to assume I've won the scholarship and start walking now so that I can be there by the time the conference starts. I'm going to go make some peanut butter sandwiches for sustenance along the way. Talk with you later!



1 comments:

Anonymous January 29, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

After the She Speaks conference, you'll only be 1,260 miles away from San Antonio for Beth's Siesta Thing. And since you'll still have a few months to walk there, I'd say it's no sweat. The rest of the family might implode in your absence, though...

But pack Lambas bread instead. It travels better than peanut butter and jelly.