Going to See My Sister!

>> Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My sister and I haven't just gotten to hang out in years and years. Probably ever. And in a few days I am going up to her place in Oregon and she's coming from Denver and we are going to spend a couple of weeks getting her place ready to sell since she's, you know, living in Denver.


Because it's too far to commute from Oregon to Denver on a daily basis.

Unless she had a private airplane and a license she hasn't told me about. 

And she hasn't. 

So.  We are planning on working hard and playing hard. And yes, I'm taking all four of the still at home lovelies. 

We'll have a blast.  Terri is the one who taught my children to bark for treats in Wal-Mart.  She's such a good influence on my children.  

I can hardly wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous September 2, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

They bark for treats? Why have I missed this? You need to take a video of this and post it.

The things I miss out on when I live an hour and a half away...

(And I'm ignoring the reference to the "W" place.)

Susanne´s blogg September 3, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

I hope you will have a great trip.Hm.. I have to translate "bark for treats", i dont understand that. I wish you could read my bloog. Maybe you should take some Swedish lesson? Love Susanne

Bridget September 5, 2008 at 2:02 AM  

My lovely sister use to make my children say inappropriate words when they were learning to speak, and she bought noisy musical instruments at Christmas! Sisters, who'd have them!! Hope you have a good time

Grammy Staffy September 6, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

How nice of you to help your sister like that. Have a great time.