So Sweet!

>> Thursday, August 21, 2008

My second daughter is married and busy and the children miss her lots, even though she lives near by. So she decided to start taking each of her brothers and sisters out for a special time in town every once in a while and Jason was first. He "counted the sleeps" until yesterday when it was time to go, got up and was dressed and waiting excitedly until Kimberly came.  As they were getting ready to leave, he quietly went over to his twin sister and whispered, "Jaime, come on, let's go!". Jaime told him it was his turn to go and her turn would be later. He nodded, then said, "yeah, but come on, come with us!" 

 I am so blessed that my children love to be with each other. 

2 comments:

Bridget August 22, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

That's lovely, I hope my children become friends as they grow older. I'm close to my sister, but rarely see my two brothers. They're both single, if they did the marriage and children bit maybe we would see them more, but their lives are a world apart from mine!!

Grammy Staffy August 25, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

That is so nice. You have such sweet children. What a blessing. I'm sure that they will be dear friends all their lives.

My kids are best friends and their spouses are too. It surely makes family get togethers great.

I am happy for you.