Living Proof Live in Stockton

>> Saturday, June 27, 2009

Where on earth would I start with this kind of blessing?


I took my camera and was so blown away I forgot to even take it out of my pocket. (That wasn't much of a blessing, unfortunately. I really wanted pictures!) Here are some from the Lifeway site.

Andrea (Precious Daughter 1) and I  waited in line the first evening for 3 1/2 hours and made friends in the process, plus we got great seats--it was totally worth it.  Beth Moore is a fantastic Bible teacher--so humble, so real, and so gracious in bringing us into the presence of God. If anyone reading this hasn't done one of her Bible studies, really, I can't encourage you enough. They are life changing in the best way--I'm about to start the study called "Esther  It's tough being a woman".  I've already heard the introductory lesson and I can hardly wait to start the study part.

Okay, get started on any Bible study of Beth's and report back which one it was and how much you loved it!


4 comments:

stefndawniy July 7, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

i like the new template :-) sending love xx

stefndawniy July 21, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

waving :-) x

Sarah Mae August 24, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

I just wanted to let you know that your comment on my blog was so encouraging and just what I needed to hear - thank you! I really dig the name of your blog, by the way! :)

Grammy Staffy December 23, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Hello Karen,
I'm just dropping by to say hello and wish you a Merry Christmas.

I've posted Christmas greetins for you on my last 2 blogs. Come by and vist if you can.
Hugs, Lua