Stupid Post Alert!

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Well, that last posting was stupid, in all twenty kinds of ways. Angie doesn't even know I have a blog and wouldn't care if I did. And nobody else who reads this knows Angie. 


So here's an introduction of Angie:

She's been working in Awana at our church for years, signing everyone in, giving them high fives and encouragment for their achievements, etc. and Jason fell in love with her somewhere along the line. When she had her last baby Jason started talking about "mama" and we thought it was an imaginary friend. Eventually we found out he meant Angie, so now she is called "mama" by all of us.  Jason carries around a picture of the two of them we took at Awana and he remains infatuated. So much so, that when she moved away for a year or so he was terribly bitter towards her husband. Sorry JJ, nothing we say gets you out of the doghouse. Angie is gone and that makes you Evil in every manner. 

Anyway, she is a wonderful lady and I'm glad my boy has good taste. We miss you, Angie!


1 comments:

Grammy Staffy June 17, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

What a sweet lady. I can see why Jason misses her. I wish her the very best.