Saturday Morning Cartoons

>> Saturday, June 13, 2009

Boy, you know, my kids never grew up with Saturday morning cartoons, and it wasn't until I just wrote that title that I realized how much I had enjoyed them myself. I wonder about getting a DVD of different ones from Netflix and starting our own little tradition. Because, you know, they don't watch enough Blue's Clues, VeggieTales, etc. on a daily basis and they need more entertainment. Also sugared cereal because of the nutrition. 

And I think that Girlie Repair Tutorial was supposed to show a nicely finished product. Well, the pink dried to white, and that's as good as it got. At least there is no longer a gaping hole in the wall and that's what we are after, right? Progress, not perfection, etc. (gag...) Still, it's odd that I have had exactly zero requests to repair anyone elses drywall. 

But listen to this! I grabbed a DVD on drywall installation at the library because it looked fun (no comments needed) and the guy showed how to put it up from scratch and also how to repair it. It was so interesting we all sat and enjoyed it and I'm going down today to get some drywall actually do it right. I will definitely be taking pictures and if it comes out as nicely as I plan on it doing, this blog may change to a handyman type blog as I go world famous in the Fixing It department. I am very excited about this. 

I wonder if I should get some sugared cereal and another Fix It video for Saturday morning?


1 comments:

Zoraz June 15, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

HERE, HERE!! (Joke!)
I like your background, mom!