Changes

>> Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sweet Dawniy has been so gracious in helping me make something a little nicer around here. She's done all the heavy lifting and I've just been choosing a few little knick knacks and she's still going strong while I'm beat to a frazzle. Add 8 or 9 hours to her time and space and you'll see how amazing she is. 

Anyway, things will be moving around and changing for a few days until I get it all settled.  Thanks so much, Dawniy!
And if anyone has any suggestions or complaints, feel free to let me know. 

4 comments:

Bridget November 10, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Wow, I don't check in for a few days and what happens? Your blog looks great. Thankyou for the comment on Edens bracelets. Dawniy is an angel, she's lovely. It's good to see you around the blogs. Look after yourself and belated birthday wishes.

Nicole November 11, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

Looks like it's coming along nicely. I'll "stay tuned" for the finished product.

-Nicole

stefndawniy November 28, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

awww here I am little angel *hearty laugh :-)
It's looking great darling isn't it - cool xx

OhLookADuck November 28, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Thank you all for your sweet comments!

I feel like I should invite you all over for tea and a nice visit!

Karen