Sigh. I Can't Post Pictures

>> Sunday, November 2, 2008

When I posted the last pictures with Tyler I was also going to add an Immigration Field Trip/Unit Study picture. It took forever to load up, and in fact, didn't, so I finally gave up and just posted what I had. Ever since then, all I have in the new post box is a blank field for writing. No icons for links, pictures, what have you. I've tried any numbers of things to get it back and it seems like contacting Blogger is an effort in futility.

I have pictures of hats and immigrants and sibling fun and frolic just waiting for an old fashioned miracle.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe I should delete the Tyler post and maybe then it will fix itself. Is that craziness, or no crazier than anything else?

Hmm?

1 comments:

stefndawniy November 3, 2008 at 6:41 AM  

got to your settings tab, in the basic tab, down near the bottom , global settings, make sure "Show Compose Mode for all your blogs? " is set to yes - then save.

it might not help at all but it's worth checking.