Skating Busy Lately

>> Thursday, November 20, 2008

We've had orthodontic appointments, podiatrist appointments and chiropractor visits. 


We've gone Christmas shopping, visited sweet daughters/sisters and I've done enough shopping today that I think I need to be committed to rehab.

It seems like we've done a lot of things, but I have no pictures as evidence. I'm not sure if that means we really did anything or not, so that might be worrisome. 

We got new phones and I've found new blogs and I've gotten tons of ideas for Christmas gifts. I pinned my son's quilt together and ran out of pins so now I've gotten pins I'll finish that and then I can consider sewing it.  

And that explains everything, so off I go to see if I can Accomplish Much. With photographic evidence.

Oh, Boothe will be having her sweet baby tomorrow. I'm so happy for her family as they have gone through a lot of grief these last couple of years. She has been so inspiring with her raw honesty in her search for God in the middle of all the heartache.  Blessings on you, Boothe!

Okay, that's really it.  Good night!



4 comments:

Grammy Staffy November 23, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

My you have been busy. Life is so full of so many things that need our attention and need our time. Now that I am retired I often w onder how I ever managed to work for 22 years. I am so busy now that I can hardly get half the things done I want to do. How did I manage when I was working???

Have a great Thanksgiving.

stefndawniy November 28, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

the blogs looking good :)
just been over to Boothe's blog aww bless her.

OhLookADuck November 28, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Hello, Grammy Staffy! You had your busyness in your season and from the looks of things, you did a great job!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving also!

Dawniy,
The blog is all your inspiration and sweet generosity. You are the best!

stefndawniy December 8, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

ooh am I ? lol bless you.
I'm missing you lately - you're being very quiet :)