Pictures of Our Getaway Time

>> Sunday, December 14, 2008

HoneyHusband at the motel.
The old Russian Orthodox Church in Calistoga. 
It's always a great party when someone gets hauled off to jail. 
Here's where we had breakfast this morning. The food was great and soon after we got settled there was a line out the door. 
Proof we were here. Wonderful bed, soft, clean smelling sheets, nice soft cover, fitted bottom sheet. If I hadn't had so much chocolate so late I would have slept wonderfully instead of staying up reading until 3a. 
Yikes! The kitchen when we got back home.
We all pitched in and this is how it looked 15 minutes later. 


5 comments:

stefndawniy December 14, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

wow looks like you had a lovely time, what a beautiful place :)

Anonymous December 14, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

I'm having a hard time believing that miracle cleanup only took 15 minutes. Unless, of course, one of us was still running on that hot chocolate and the four cups of coffee. But the pictures are great!

Grammy Staffy December 14, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

What a fun trip. I'm glad that you had such a nice time.

How did you get the kitchen so clean so fast? My kids had dinner with us tonight and just left. Could I have your clean up crew come over and do the same job on my kitchen that they did on yours???

Have a good week.

OhLookADuck December 14, 2008 at 11:54 PM  

Honestly, it was 15 minutes, but it was five or six of us working hard for that 15 minutes. There was a pile of stuff left on the counter that had to wait for the next load in the dishwasher, but we got all the pots and pans washed and put away. I think if they know it's only going to be for 15 minutes and I'm not going to suddenly remember something else, they'll put their shoulder to it and it doesn't take long.

Love and Christmas blessings to you all!

Susanne´s blogg December 15, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

I miss your kitchen and I wish I could sit there and eat your pancakes again.... I will never forgett when we found Jason on the kitchentable eating all the donuts (or what was on them.) Oh does Kevin have a beard?
Love S