Header Fixed, Thanks to Vin

>> Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm not sure who Vin is, but after days of messing with trying to fix the header, Vin patiently went over the HTML code and did all kinds of magic and presto! it's all fixed.   Thanks, Vin!  I tried to put his button on the blog as a thanks, but the HTML code didn't like it and couldn't save it. His address is:  http://betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com   


Baseball is over as of today, HoneyHusband starts a two week vacation tomorrow, I'm hoping for some time to focus. 

For the before and after thing, I weeded 15 minutes last night and today I got the backing material for Tristan's quilt. I love having a deadline! It is just the motivation I needed. 

I have lots more to say, but I need to go get dinner on. It's 8:30 and we just got back from baseball.  Have a lovely evening!

1 comments:

Grammy Staffy June 20, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

Good for you. You and Megan are about to get me motivated.

Keep up the good work.