Tyler Braveheart

>> Saturday, June 28, 2008

Little Bear Wheeler is an incredible man. He's got an incredible story and he is an incredible person in real life.  We are going back for more this morning, so I'll add more to this later. 


It's later.

And I shouldn't have said that. 

I am overwhelmed with all the wonderful stuff I saw and learned on Friday and Saturday. I've been homeschooling forever  and you'd think maybe I would have gotten  beyond the dumb as an oyster stage. 

Evidently not. 

 These speakers are so gifted of God and speak wonderful encouraging words of wisdom. 
I'm *so* excited to listen to the CD's I got. I'm *so* excited to start putting things into practice.

  
I'm *so* exhausted.  Good night.

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy June 28, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

I'll be waiting to hear about it.
How nice that you are having these experiences with your children. Enjoy every minute of having them youg. They grow so fast.

I wrote my post today about my oldest daughter, Lynell. It is her birthday today. It amazes me how fast time has past. It seems such a short time ago that she was young and running around my house.

Bridget June 30, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Hi, I've been away for a while, lots to contend with. I get back and you've started posting nearly every day!! I'm going to be here all night catching up!!